NS Square, Downtown, Singapore
The NS Square, which will replace The Float @ Marina Bay, will become a “red dot” and the “central focus” of Singapore’s downtown.
The platform will become a red dot, shining bright in the city. NS Square will be the central focus of our new downtown to showcase Singapore National Service story, and honour the contributions of national servicemen past and present. NS Square will also be a community space for everyone, young and old, to enjoy.
BES has been appointed by the architect for scope covering concept to site completion. BES has developed customised bespoke facade systems featuring facade lighting design, Media facades, Extra large glazing units etc,.
Building envelopes of NS-Square-Singapore are designed to meet energy efficient facades and proposed with high performance materials as per International standards. Building Facades designed by BES which will use pre-fabricated facades to achieve higher level of quality standards.
Client : MINDEF, MND
Architect : WOHA
Project Status : Design Stage
Scope : Building Envelope designs and Consultancy Services
What we did
Facade Design & Engg.
BES Value Add:
- Bespoke Facades integrated with facade LED lighting for NS-Square-singapore
- Design of Pre-cast facades integrating with glazing
- Well resolved detailed designs in 3d, avoid post tender contractor’s designs, re-designs.
- Extensive pre-tender design documents, helps faster implementations.
- Time and cost savings to the client, due to detailed design documentations.
- Interacting and resolving designs with international architects and designers