Laminated Glass Defects
Commonly used for Safety and Acoustic / Noise control glazing, faced with various types of defects and failures due to poor quality of glass processing. This type of glazing undergoes various value added process which requires high quality fabrication set up and good manufacturing skills.
BES team has greater level of expertise in investigations of failures, which helps our projects to implement good quality control as a prevention measures. Typical issues witnessed at the processing such as
- Poor handling, too much manual handling
- Cleaning process in adequate
- Quality of water and treatment is poor
- Machineries rely too much on manual entries, not automated
- Lack of skills, training and internal quality control