International Airport, Kolkata
BES has been appointed by AAI (Airports Authority of India) to inspect the Airport Terminal (New) Buildings covering airside and landslide facade engineering firms glazing.
The airport has been completed during 2012, facade glazing companies experiences large number of breakages and glass failures. BES has deputed senior specialist team having existing building investigations, the team has done extensive inspections both internal and external using special tools and techniques.
Client : AAI -Airport Authority of India
Project Status : Completed (Year 2015)
Scope : Building Facade Auditing, recommendation methods and monitor repairing works
What we did
Glazing Failure Investigation & Recommendations
BES Value Add:
- Senior team deputed at the site for long term inspections
- Able to diagnose the causes of large amount of glass breakages
- Able to find design and implementation defects
- Working out most practical recommendations methods and prepared extensively detailed repair methods
- Monitored the repairing process and re-checked all repairing works as per BES recommendations.