Dhirubhai Ambani International School, BKC-Mumbai
G+7 Sty International school building, facades proposed with Perforated Metal fins and Full height glazing systems. BES has been appointed by the corporate client for scope covering concept to site completion of building facades. BES has developed customised bespoke facade systems with High Performance materials featuring architectural designs
Architectural design intent of International School Building facades proposed with interesting design elements using irregular patterns of glazing and cladding with reveal details at the floor levels.
Building envelopes are designed to meet energy efficient facades and proposed with high performance materials. Glazing and cladding were designed by BES which will use pre-fabricated facades to achieve higher level of quality standards.
Client : Jamnaben Hiranchand Ambani Foundation
Architect : Perkins + Will
Project Status : Completed
Scope : Building Envelope designs and Consultancy Services
What we did
Facade Design & Engg.
BES Value Add:
- Bespoke facades integrated with perforated metal fins
- Well resolved design and details, avoid construction stage re-designs
- 3d documentations for ease of implementations
- Cost effective design solutions and complying with international standards
- high performance materials and energy efficient facades