Chalet Hotel, IGI Airport, Delhi
9 storey Hotel of 5 star category Luxury hotel chain
The proposed façade design intent showing full floor height glazing with Vertical Fins. The typical glazing has been proposed with DGU Glass to improve the energy efficiency and enhance glazing thermal performance. BES has been appointed by the developer for scope covering concept to site completion of facade engineering design and BIM services.
BES optimised fins and glazing engineers modulations balanced with visual and standardised glass modules resulted highly cost efficient designs.
Client : CHALET AIRPORT HOTEL PVT LTD
Architect : P.G. Patki Architects
Project Status : Construction Stage
Scope : Building Envelope designs and BIM Services
What we did
Facade Design & Engg, BIM
BES Value Add:
- Bespoke facade system integrated with fins acting as shading elements.
- Able to quickly generate various façade concepts with fins, helps client and architect to visualize and finalise.
- Facades are Incorporated with security requirements for hotel facades facing airport operational runway.
- Detailed impact of energy efficiency to finalize materials and specification based on simulations.
- Resolve complex details involves bullet proof glazing intefaces with typical unitized CW